The modification of fluorosilicone resin is mainly used as insulating paint (including varnish, enamel, paint, impregnating paint, etc.) to impregnate H-class motor and transformer coils, and to impregnate glass cloth, glass cloth wire and asbestos cloth to make motor bushings, electrical appliances Insulated windings, etc. The large-area mica sheet insulating material can be obtained by bonding mica with silicone insulating paint, which is used as the main insulation of high-voltage motors. In addition, silicone resin can also be used as heat-resistant and weather-resistant anti-corrosion coatings, metal protective coatings, construction waterproof and moisture-proof coatings, mold release agents, adhesives and secondary processing into silicone plastics for the electronics, electrical and defense industries In the past, as semiconductor packaging materials and electronic and electrical silicone resins, they can be roughly divided into silicone insulating paints, silicone coatings, silicone plastics and silicone adhesives according to their main uses and cross-linking methods. The modification of fluorosilicone resin processing additive has unique flexibility and compatibility, and has become a key ingredient in pulp and tissue production. details as follows:
(1) Electrical insulating paint: The volume, quality and service life of electrical appliances have a great relationship with the performance of electrical insulating materials. Therefore, the industry requires the use of a variety of electrical insulating paints, including coil impregnating paint, glass cloth impregnating paint, mica adhesive insulating paint, and silicone paint for electrical and electronic protection.
(2) Coatings: The modification of fluorosilicone resin has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, weather resistance, water repellency and other properties, and can obtain colorless and transparent coatings with good adhesion and wear resistance. Anti-stick release coatings and moisture-proof coatings Hydrophobic paint.
(3) Adhesive: There are two types of polysiloxane used as adhesive: silica gel type and modification of fluorosilicone resin type, which are different in structure and crosslinking density. Among them, resin type adhesives are also divided into pure silicone resin type and modified type resin.
(4) Plastics: mainly used in heat-resistant, insulating, structural, and arc-resistant silicone plastics, semiconductor component casing encapsulation plastics, and foamed plastics.
(5) Micropowder and trapezoidal polymer: Compared with inorganic fillers, modification of fluorosilicone resin micropowder has low relative density, and also has the characteristics of heat resistance, weather resistance, lubricity and hydrophobicity. Trapezoidal silicone resin has higher heat resistance, electrical insulation and flame resistance than general-purpose mesh-shaped three-dimensional silicone resin.